Ma’an is a Government entity that was established in accordance with Law No.6 of 2019 concerning the establishment of the Authority of Social Contribution – Ma’an “the Law” and is eligible, as per the objectives set out in the Law, to receive contributions from all parties of the society and invest those in public causes.
The below Terms and Conditions apply separately to each single contribution that you make. By confirming that you wish to make a contribution, you agree that such contribution shall be governed by these Terms and Conditions.
1. CONTRIBUTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• These Terms and Conditions apply to any contribution made to Ma’an.
• Ma’an reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions from time to time at its discretion.
• Any contribution made by you will be used at Ma’an’s discretion and in accordance with the objectives set out in the Law unless it was a designated contribution as will be described below.
2. ACKNOWLEDGMENTS BY THE CONTRIBUTOR
• By making a contribution, you confirm you are 18 years old or over or have parental consent or a legal entity having the right and authority to make such contribution, and you are liable solely for any arising repercussions resulting from any incorrect information provided to Ma’an.
• You shall pay all expenses, taxes -if any- associated with the contribution as per the applicable laws.
• Ma’an will provide you once you contribute a confirmation email that assures the successful receipt of your contribution.
• You cannot derive any rights from a contribution. Ma’an may, at its own discretion and as may be applicable, honor you and express the appreciation for your contribution publicly in the form of news announcements or otherwise media forms. Such publication shall be made with your permission if chosen in the form of contribution.
• Ma’an processes the personal data provided by you in accordance with all applicable legal requirements in Abu Dhabi.
• Ma’an will take appropriate measures to secure the transfer and use of your data in the scope of its action.
4. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
• Ma’an, nor its councilors, officers, employees, managers, attorneys, or agents shall have any liability with respect to the contribution, and you hereby waive, release, and agree not to sue any of them upon any claim for any direct, special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages suffered or incurred by you in connection with, arising out of, or in any way related to, your contribution, these Terms and Conditions or any content of this Website.
5. GOVERNING LAW AND DISPUTE RESOLUTION
• Your contribution and these terms and conditions are governed by and shall be construed and interpreted in accordance with the applicable Laws in Abu Dhabi and the United Arab Emirates
• The competent courts in Abu Dhabi shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute, claim, difference or controversy may arise out of, relating to or having any connection with these Terms and Conditions.